NEW AGE INTERNATIONAL (P) LIMITED, PUBLISHERS | 2007 | ISBN: 8122420842 | 500 pages | PDF | 5 MB
• Complete text for undergraduate students of dentistry as per new syllabus requirement (Dental Council of India, BDS Course Regulation, 2006).
• Complete, accessible and up-to-date.
• Clarity of presentation and simple lucid language.
• Background information on physiological and pathological processes and disease manifestations imparts better comprehension.
• Prototype drugs discussed in detail and other drugs of the group are mentioned with their main characteristics.
• Classification provides pharmacological distinction among latest drugs with doses and routes of administration along with leading trade name(s) available in Indian market.
About the Author:
Dr. Surender Singh is involved in teaching and research at Department of Pharmacology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has over fifteen years of experience of teaching pharmacology to medical and pharmacy students.
General Principles of Pharmacology Drugs Acting on CNS Drugs Action on ANS Drugs Acting on Cardiovascular and Urinary System AutacoidsDrugs Acting on Blood Drugs Acting on GIT Drugs Acting on Endocrine System Chemotherapy Vitamins and Trace ElementsChelating Agents and Treatment of Poisoning Dental Pharmacology Miscellaneous.