McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics; 1 edition | ISBN: 0071485643 | 2006 | PDF | 228 pages | 10.8 MB
Here's your chance to take the sound and vision of your mobile phone to new heights-with 24 easy-to-execute projects you may have never dreamed possible. Ever think you could listen to music and podcasts on your cell phone? You can! Ever think you could take digital photographs of superior quality with your phone? Well, of course you can, and CNET Do-It-Yourself Camera and Music Phone Projects will show you how to do it all.
Produced in conjunction with CNET.com, the place you go for the latest in tech and consumer electronics, and written by high-tech expert Ari Hakkarainen, this book leads you step by step through each project. If you've ever wanted to take photos with your mobile phone that would make professional shutterbugs jealous, or amp up the musical capabilities of your handheld, this indispensable how-to is just the book you need!
* Take higher quality photos
* Record home movies on your mobile phone
* Share your photos with family and friends without incurring network charges
* Download and listen to music and podcasts
* Save money by learning how to download free music and ringtones on your phone
* Record your own ringtones
* Watch TV on your phone
* And much more!