McGraw-Hill; 1 edition (November 11, 2009) | ISBN: 0071634533 | 203 pages | PDF | 1 MB
THE RIGHT PHRASE FOR THE RIGHT SITUATION—EVERY TIMEWhen it comes to sales presentations, every word counts—but who has the time to craft perfect presentations all the time?
You do—when you have Perfect Phrases for Sales Presentations. This go-to guide is exactly what you need to streamline this critical process. With hundreds of ready-to-use, time-saving phrases for delivering a winning sales presentation, this concise guide provides the ideal language for:
* Making a great fi rst impression
* Finding and cultivating prospective clients
* Grabbing and holding your customer’s attention
* Establishing your product’s value
* Getting commitment—and closing the deal