The Briefcase Book Series
McGraw-Hill | 2002 | ISBN: 0071379541 | 177 pages | PDF | 3 Mb
Customer Relationship Management provides easy-to-apply solutions and strategies for establishing meaningful bonds with your customers and turning them into reliable, lifelong partners.
This book supplies easy-to-apply solutions to common CRM problems, including how to maximize impact from CRM technology, which data warehousing techniques are most effective, and how to create and manage both short- and long-term relationships.
Table of Contents
1. Customer Relationship Management Is Not an Option
2. The Customer Service/Sales Profile
3. Managing Your Customer Service/Sales Profile
4. Choosing Your CRM Strategy
5. Managing and Sharing Customer Data
6. Tools for Capturing Customer Information
7. Service-Level Agreements
8. E-Commerce: Customer Relationships on the Internet
9. Managing Relationships Through Conflict
10. Fighting Complacency: The “Seven-Year Itch” in Customer Relationships
11. Resetting Your CRM Strategy